Network Conection Wizard Problem - Wireless

This is a discussion on Network Conection Wizard Problem - Wireless ; Ok I just got a wireless network router and I set it up the way I should have when I try to set up my wireless network on my computer it sais no wireless conections detected it is 1 foot ...

  1. Network Conection Wizard Problem

    Ok I just got a wireless network router and I set it up the way I should have
    when I try to set up my wireless network on my computer it sais no wireless
    conections detected it is 1 foot away!! any ideas?

  2. Re: Network Conection Wizard Problem

    exactly how did you setup the router? are you broadcasting the SSID?
    which router?

    what operating system? what computer? what wireless card?

    post the results of the text output of

    ipconfig /all

    run from a command prompt

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

  3. Re: Network Conection Wizard Problem

    You say you set up the wireless router the way you should have. Normally
    this means using an ethernet cable connected between your computer and the
    router for initial configuration. Is that what you did? If so, try doing a
    reset on the router, then try to detect wireless connections once again.

    "Tattoo1212" wrote in message
    > Ok I just got a wireless network router and I set it up the way I should
    > have
    > when I try to set up my wireless network on my computer it sais no
    > wireless
    > conections detected it is 1 foot away!! any ideas?

  4. Re: Network Conection Wizard Problem

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Tattoo1212" wrote in message
    > Ok I just got a wireless network router and I set it up the way I should
    > have
    > when I try to set up my wireless network on my computer it sais no
    > wireless
    > conections detected it is 1 foot away!! any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread