Download Wireless Wizard to a cd - Wireless

This is a discussion on Download Wireless Wizard to a cd - Wireless ; Is it possible to download a wizard or updates to a cd to used on another computer? -- Bill...

  1. Download Wireless Wizard to a cd

    --
    Bill

  2. Re: Download Wireless Wizard to a cd

    "mauibill" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to download a wizard or updates to a cd to used on another
    > computer?
    > --
    > Bill

    a wizard is a way of simply walking through steps to configure some
    function - why would you want to "download" it, even if you could? What are
    you trying to do?

    You can certainly download updates to be burned to a CD to install on a
    computer that has no or a very slow internet access...

  3. Re: Download Wireless Wizard to a cd

    I'm tying to get the wireless network setup wizard to execute. I did a search
    and found it but when I double ckick, nothing really happens. Without it I
    can't access the updates.
    --
    Bill

    "Gordon" wrote:

    > "mauibill" wrote in message
    > > Is it possible to download a wizard or updates to a cd to used on another
    > > computer?
    > > --
    > > Bill

    > a wizard is a way of simply walking through steps to configure some
    > function - why would you want to "download" it, even if you could? What are
    > you trying to do?
    >
    > You can certainly download updates to be burned to a CD to install on a
    > computer that has no or a very slow internet access...

  4. Re: Download Wireless Wizard to a cd

    Hi
    May be this can Help. http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "mauibill" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to download a wizard or updates to a cd to used on another
    > computer?
    > --
    > Bill

  5. Re: Download Wireless Wizard to a cd

    Very helpful....I appreciate it. I need to down load the updates on another
    compute and install before the wireless wizard will work.
    Thanks to both of youi
    --
    Bill

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > May be this can Help. http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "mauibill" wrote in message
    > > Is it possible to download a wizard or updates to a cd to used on another
    > > computer?
    > > --
    > > Bill

+ Reply to Thread