Limited Access Problem with Vista - Wireless

This is a discussion on Limited Access Problem with Vista - Wireless ; We lost power at my house. My wireless router is a D-Link D625. We have it set and functioning on WPA Personal. Since the power loss I have to plug straight into the router, I had to spent two hours ...

  1. Limited Access Problem with Vista

    We lost power at my house. My wireless router is a D-Link D625. We have it
    set and functioning on WPA Personal. Since the power loss I have to plug
    straight into the router, I had to spent two hours getting set back up. When
    I try to wireless connect it gives me limited access sign and won't let me
    connect to the internet. All other laptops without Vista work fine.
    --
    VistaisaPain

  2. Re: Limited Access Problem with Vista

    Post the text output of

    ipconfig /all

    from a command prompt from that computer.

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 05:53:00 -0800, Bill
    wrote:

    >We lost power at my house. My wireless router is a D-Link D625. We have it
    >set and functioning on WPA Personal. Since the power loss I have to plug
    >straight into the router, I had to spent two hours getting set back up. When
    >I try to wireless connect it gives me limited access sign and won't let me
    >connect to the internet. All other laptops without Vista work fine.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP