Printing From Vista to XP - Wireless

This is a discussion on Printing From Vista to XP - Wireless ; Does anybody know how I can print from vista to XP? both computers see each other on the Network. I have configurd both to print but every time I try I get access is denied.... I wish I had never ...

  1. Printing From Vista to XP

    Does anybody know how I can print from vista to XP? both computers see each
    other on the Network.

    I have configurd both to print but every time I try I get access is
    denied.... I wish I had never seen Vista, Load of Crap

  2. Re: Printing From Vista to XP

    "Mr Shaun Warburton" Warburton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:119DB181-445E-405D-AE75-E4F16BFEAB0B@microsoft.com...
    > Does anybody know how I can print from vista to XP?

    what exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that you have a printer
    attached to an XP machine that you are trying to print to from a Vista
    machine?
    If not, please give a lot more info...

  3. Re: Printing From Vista to XP

    On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:00:00 -0800, Mr Shaun Warburton Warburton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Does anybody know how I can print from vista to XP? both computers see each
    >other on the Network.
    >
    >I have configurd both to print but every time I try I get access is
    >denied.... I wish I had never seen Vista, Load of Crap

    Try setting up a new local port pointing to the printer on the other computer.

    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2007/0...ows-vista.html

    --
    Cheers,
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Printing From Vista to XP

    Download and install the free version of Network Magic. It will
    automatically add your printer to your network.

    "Gordon" wrote in message
    > "Mr Shaun Warburton" Warburton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    > in message news:119DB181-445E-405D-AE75-E4F16BFEAB0B@microsoft.com...
    >> Does anybody know how I can print from vista to XP?

    > what exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that you have a printer
    > attached to an XP machine that you are trying to print to from a Vista
    > machine?
    > If not, please give a lot more info...

  5. Re: Printing From Vista to XP

    "Bob" wrote in message
    news:MdWdncUv59Y2l_ranZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > Download and install the free version of Network Magic. It will
    > automatically add your printer to your network.

    Why are you telling me that?

  6. Re: Printing From Vista to XP

    Because it will solve your problem. Duh!

    "Gordon" wrote in message
    > "Bob" wrote in message
    > news:MdWdncUv59Y2l_ranZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >> Download and install the free version of Network Magic. It will
    >> automatically add your printer to your network.

    > Why are you telling me that?

  7. Re: Printing From Vista to XP

    "Bob" wrote in message
    news:QamdnUfLBImu6fTanZ2dnUVZ_sSlnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > Because it will solve your problem. Duh!

    but it wasn't MY problem!

    Double DUH!

+ Reply to Thread