ie explorer does not connect to wifi service - Wireless

This is a discussion on ie explorer does not connect to wifi service - Wireless ; Hello, my internet explorer will not connect to the internet with a wifi connection. Wifi is truned on and working fine. IE works in dial-up mode and thru AOL. I keep getting message "no connection to internet" when attempting to ...

  1. ie explorer does not connect to wifi service

    Hello, my internet explorer will not connect to the internet with a wifi
    connection. Wifi is truned on and working fine. IE works in dial-up mode
    and thru AOL. I keep getting message "no connection to internet" when
    attempting to use a wifi access point. This problem happened once before but
    I forgot to write down how to fix it. Something to do with going into IE
    program into a notebook page and clearing a corrupt word. thanking you in
    advance, Barry

  2. Re: ie explorer does not connect to wifi service

    Hi
    Wireless is a Network component and would not work as Dialup.
    Change IE to never use Dialup.
    Otherwise describe better the nature of your connection and how it is
    connected together.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Barry Coyle" wrote in message
    > Hello, my internet explorer will not connect to the internet with a wifi
    > connection. Wifi is truned on and working fine. IE works in dial-up mode
    > and thru AOL. I keep getting message "no connection to internet" when
    > attempting to use a wifi access point. This problem happened once before
    > but
    > I forgot to write down how to fix it. Something to do with going into IE
    > program into a notebook page and clearing a corrupt word. thanking you in
    > advance, Barry

+ Reply to Thread