Where can I get Wireless zero config software - Wireless

This is a discussion on Where can I get Wireless zero config software - Wireless ; The Belkin support guy told me I need to have under Services: "Wireless zero configuration" - which apparently I do not eventhough I have installed Service Pack 2. My Belkin wireless network card (802.11 - FCC ID K75-F507050B) does connect ...

  1. Where can I get Wireless zero config software

    The Belkin support guy told me I need to have under Services: "Wireless zero
    configuration" - which apparently I do not eventhough I have installed
    Service Pack 2.

    My Belkin wireless network card (802.11 - FCC ID K75-F507050B) does connect
    to the router but can not find an IP address. The Belkin supporter told me to
    use the Wireless zero configuration.

    Thanks in advance for any support on this matters
    Lars

  2. Re: Where can I get Wireless zero config software

    see if http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20040311.shtml helps
    any.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

  3. Re: Where can I get Wireless zero config software

    Hi
    May be this can further help too, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless,html
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Lars" wrote in message
    > The Belkin support guy told me I need to have under Services: "Wireless
    > zero
    > configuration" - which apparently I do not eventhough I have installed
    > Service Pack 2.
    >
    > My Belkin wireless network card (802.11 - FCC ID K75-F507050B) does
    > connect
    > to the router but can not find an IP address. The Belkin supporter told me
    > use the Wireless zero configuration.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any support on this matters
    > Lars

+ Reply to Thread