Marconi router - Wireless

This is a discussion on Marconi router - Wireless ; I have a marconi router at home and when i try to connect to a VPN that I have setup to access my emails and files at the office, via my laptop , I get the error reason 412 , ...

  1. Marconi router

    I have a marconi router at home and when i try to connect to a VPN that I
    have setup to access my emails and files at the office, via my laptop , I get
    the error reason 412 , the remote peer is no longer responding. Yet If I take
    that same laptop
    and I connect to the Internet via another router I can access my emails
    without a problem. Can anyone help?
    Lucky

  2. Re: Marconi router

    Hi
    Look here there is a Marconi section, might be that you would find the Light
    , http://portforward.com/routers.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Lucky" wrote in message
    >I have a marconi router at home and when i try to connect to a VPN that I
    > have setup to access my emails and files at the office, via my laptop , I
    > get
    > the error reason 412 , the remote peer is no longer responding. Yet If I
    > take
    > that same laptop
    > and I connect to the Internet via another router I can access my emails
    > without a problem. Can anyone help?
    > Lucky

+ Reply to Thread