WIRELESSNETWORK - Wireless

This is a discussion on WIRELESSNETWORK - Wireless ; FIRST OFF I'M A NOVICE AND TRYING TO GETLINKSYS WIRELESS NETWORK TO WORK. ON SECOND COMPUTER HAVE USB ADAPTER AND THE SERVICE STATUS IS STOPPED AND CLICK ON START AND RUNS FOR MAYBE 10 SECONDS AND THEN STOPS AGAIN...

  1. WIRELESSNETWORK

    FIRST OFF I'M A NOVICE AND TRYING TO GETLINKSYS WIRELESS NETWORK TO
    WORK. ON SECOND COMPUTER HAVE USB ADAPTER AND THE SERVICE STATUS IS
    STOPPED AND CLICK ON START AND RUNS FOR MAYBE 10 SECONDS AND THEN
    STOPS AGAIN

  2. Re: WIRELESSNETWORK

    Hi
    Make sure that the Linksys Wireless Utility is Not Running too.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).
    P.S. Unlock the caps on your Keyboards, it is considered as Shouting using
    all caps.

    wrote in message
    > FIRST OFF I'M A NOVICE AND TRYING TO GETLINKSYS WIRELESS NETWORK TO
    > WORK. ON SECOND COMPUTER HAVE USB ADAPTER AND THE SERVICE STATUS IS
    > STOPPED AND CLICK ON START AND RUNS FOR MAYBE 10 SECONDS AND THEN
    > STOPS AGAIN

+ Reply to Thread