Set up with memory card - Wireless

This is a discussion on Set up with memory card - Wireless ; Can I use a memory card instead of a flash drive to copy settings to the computers on my network?...

  1. Set up with memory card

    Can I use a memory card instead of a flash drive to copy settings to the
    computers on my network?

  2. Re: Set up with memory card

    Hi
    You can if the flash card is capable to be plugged into a USB port.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Bob Garrison" wrote in message
    > Can I use a memory card instead of a flash drive to copy settings to the
    > computers on my network?

  3. Re: Set up with memory card

    Thanks Jack. It's an SD memory card not USB.

    I have an external floppy drive that has an SD card reader. The drive plugs
    in to a USB port. Will that work?

    > Hi
    > You can if the flash card is capable to be plugged into a USB port.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "Bob Garrison" wrote in message
    >> Can I use a memory card instead of a flash drive to copy settings to the
    >> computers on my network?

  4. Re: Set up with memory card

    Thanks Jack. It's an SD memory card not USB.

    I have an external floppy drive that has an SD card reader. The drive plugs
    in to a USB port. Will that work?

    > Hi
    > You can if the flash card is capable to be plugged into a USB port.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "Bob Garrison" wrote in message
    >> Can I use a memory card instead of a flash drive to copy settings to the
    >> computers on my network?

  5. Re: Set up with memory card

    USB is USB, Yes.

    Adair

    "Bob" wrote in message
    > Thanks Jack. It's an SD memory card not USB.
    >
    > I have an external floppy drive that has an SD card reader. The drive
    > plugs
    > in to a USB port. Will that work?
    >

    > "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> You can if the flash card is capable to be plugged into a USB port.
    >> Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >>
    >> "Bob Garrison" wrote in message
    >>> Can I use a memory card instead of a flash drive to copy settings to the
    >>> computers on my network?

+ Reply to Thread