Home network - Wireless

This is a discussion on Home network - Wireless ; I have DSL cable connected to my PC (XP OS no WiFi card) Can I plug it to a router, the router to the cable and then use WIFI just for my laptop (Vista with built-in WiFi) or do I ...

  1. Home network

    I have DSL cable connected to my PC (XP OS no WiFi card) Can I plug it to a
    router, the router to the cable and then use WIFI just for my laptop (Vista
    with built-in WiFi) or do I have to install WiFi adapter in PC also? Thanks
    for your help.
    chuckr

  2. Re: Home network

    Yes, you can do that.