Disable and Able I.E. connection Question - Wireless

This is a discussion on Disable and Able I.E. connection Question - Wireless ; Hi: I rarely use my notebook which has automatic wireless connection. Is it OK to disable wireless connection on the notebook while I need to have Internet connection with another PC for about 3 - 4 hrs. per day? I ...

  1. Disable and Able I.E. connection Question

    Hi:
    I rarely use my notebook which has automatic wireless connection.

    Is it OK to disable wireless connection on the notebook while I need to
    have Internet connection with another PC for about 3 - 4 hrs. per day?

    I have already 5 Internet Connections for a whole household and would be
    6 connections if add another PC that my ISP does not allow, until a tech.
    comes to my house to install extra.

    Thanks for any inputs and suggestions to this, above.

  2. Re: Disable and Able I.E. connection Question

    Hi
    Yes it should be OK if you disable the Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "MapleE." wrote in message
    > Hi:
    > I rarely use my notebook which has automatic wireless connection.
    > Is it OK to disable wireless connection on the notebook while I need to
    > have Internet connection with another PC for about 3 - 4 hrs. per day?
    >
    > I have already 5 Internet Connections for a whole household and would be
    > 6 connections if add another PC that my ISP does not allow, until a tech.
    > comes to my house to install extra.
    > Thanks for any inputs and suggestions to this, above.

+ Reply to Thread