my firewall setting are messed up - Wireless

This is a discussion on my firewall setting are messed up - Wireless ; i cant acces websties, when i go to change my firewall settings , i got a pop-up box saying {due to unidentified problem, windows cannot display windows firewall settings} PLEASE HELP DAWUD_WALLACE@HOTMAIL.COM...

  1. my firewall setting are messed up

    i cant acces websties, when i go to change my firewall settings , i got a
    pop-up box saying {due to unidentified problem, windows cannot display
    windows firewall settings}

    PLEASE HELP
    DAWUD_WALLACE@HOTMAIL.COM

  2. Re: my firewall setting are messed up

    What did you change?

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    "DAWUD_WALLACE@HOTMAIL.COM"
    wrote in message
    >i cant acces websties, when i go to change my firewall settings , i got a
    > pop-up box saying {due to unidentified problem, windows cannot display
    > windows firewall settings}
    >
    > PLEASE HELP
    > DAWUD_WALLACE@HOTMAIL.COM

+ Reply to Thread