Dan, I just stumbled upon this thread. You saved my life. I was just a
couple of days from calling in our Computer Dr. I had the same desktop
invisibility problem that Cathy has. I have been working for weeks on this.
I had previously reset restrictanonymous on my laptop, but not my desktop. I
can now share and print files to my hearts content. Thanks again. Jim