I have an HP laptop with built-in wireless and an IP Phone. I configured the
laptop with a network bridge and used a crossover cable to the IP phone. I
configured my wireless modem to promiscoius mode and it worked, the IP phone
was able to get an IP address through the laptop. However, when I shut doen
the phone and laptop for the evening and then turned it back on, I show the
bridge connected, but the phone is not able to contact the dhcp server to get
an IP address. What could have changed? I verified the modem was still
setup correctly and the bridge is connected. Any ideas or configuration
changes I need to make so that it comes back up?
Thanks for your help
Kathy