desktop 1 westell versalink 327w desktop 2 Belkin wireless G usb N - Wireless

This is a discussion on desktop 1 westell versalink 327w desktop 2 Belkin wireless G usb N - Wireless ; network adapter. I have the internet on desktop 1 and would like my kids to connect to the internet on thier desktop 2. we had a connection in the past with Linksey B adapter but was told from verizon that ...

  1. desktop 1 westell versalink 327w desktop 2 Belkin wireless G usb N

    network adapter. I have the internet on desktop 1 and would like my kids to
    connect to the internet on thier desktop 2. we had a connection in the past
    with Linksey B adapter but was told from verizon that it was out of date. so
    I just downloaded this and connected the adapter and the green light is lit
    on it but I have no connections and on the Belkin setup connection screen it
    does not let me press any option or anything?? Can someone PLEASE HELP! I
    just typed out a huge e-mail that somehow did not make it to the message
    board so I hope I do not have to try and explain again, THANK YOU

  2. Re: desktop 1 westell versalink 327w desktop 2 Belkin wireless G usb N

    Hi
    Check the Device Manger and make sure that the adaptor's drivers are
    configured correctly.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Mechelle" wrote in message
    > network adapter. I have the internet on desktop 1 and would like my kids
    > connect to the internet on thier desktop 2. we had a connection in the
    > past
    > with Linksey B adapter but was told from verizon that it was out of date.
    > so
    > I just downloaded this and connected the adapter and the green light is
    > lit
    > on it but I have no connections and on the Belkin setup connection screen
    > it
    > does not let me press any option or anything?? Can someone PLEASE HELP!
    > just typed out a huge e-mail that somehow did not make it to the message
    > board so I hope I do not have to try and explain again, THANK YOU

+ Reply to Thread