BT Can't solve this one!! - Wireless

This is a discussion on BT Can't solve this one!! - Wireless ; Hi All, I have a BT Home Hub and similar to many other users, I am finding that since a BT delivered firmware upgrade, my work laptop (A Toshiba Tablet running XP Pro) fails to connect wirelessly - it's ok ...

  1. BT Can't solve this one!!

    Hi All,

    I have a BT Home Hub and similar to many other users, I am finding that
    since a BT delivered firmware upgrade, my work laptop (A Toshiba Tablet
    running XP Pro) fails to connect wirelessly - it's ok if I hard wire.

    Another wireless PC in the house with a Belkin card does not have the same
    problem and has coped with the firmware upgrade without difficulty.

    A fix is that I reset the home hub, but that involves reconfiguring etc, as
    nearly all the configuration is lost and it can't saved previously. Yeh, I
    know, crap isn't it!

    I can't help but think that this is something that I should be able to
    resolve at the laptop, but can't spot it.

    Any ideas?

    Cheers.
    Bill.

  2. Re: BT Can't solve this one!!

    Sorry for the double post - I didn't realise this one had gone!!!
    Appol's.
    Bill.

+ Reply to Thread