connect my cell phone to my pc - Wireless

This is a discussion on connect my cell phone to my pc - Wireless ; hi. i need to connect my cell phone to my pc via 802.11, inorder to transfer files between them. is this possible?...

  1. connect my cell phone to my pc

    hi. i need to connect my cell phone to my pc via 802.11, inorder to
    transfer files between them. is this possible?

  2. Re: connect my cell phone to my pc

    tc wrote:
    > hi. i need to connect my cell phone to my pc via 802.11, inorder to
    > transfer files between them. is this possible?

    Not a Windows issue. Depends on the cell phone. More commonly, files
    are transferred between cell phone and computer by USB cable or Bluetooth.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

    To the moon and back with 4KB of RAM and 72KB of ROM.

  3. Re: connect my cell phone to my pc

    Hi
    The way do do it is to email the files to your email address through the
    phone.
    Then collect the email through the PC.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#terms
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "tc" wrote in message
    news:1194522524.799340.67480@q5g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...
    > hi. i need to connect my cell phone to my pc via 802.11, inorder to
    > transfer files between them. is this possible?

+ Reply to Thread