Logging - Wireless

This is a discussion on Logging - Wireless ; Hi there I have a wireless router with broadband connection .It is possible to log download based on MAC address on wireless router. I have D-Link router. If yes, how? Regards Niju...

  1. Logging

    Hi there
    I have a wireless router with broadband connection .It is possible to
    log download based on MAC address on wireless router. I have D-Link
    router. If yes, how?

    Regards
    Niju

  2. Re: Logging

    Hi
    Nope, the Routers Log is very general and part of the firmware, so what ever
    it does it does.
    To be so choosy you need a much more (few hundreds $$) Router.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "dneupane" wrote in message
    news:1194155499.951489.200350@y27g2000pre.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi there
    > I have a wireless router with broadband connection .It is possible to
    > log download based on MAC address on wireless router. I have D-Link
    > router. If yes, how?
    >
    > Regards
    > Niju

+ Reply to Thread