wireless connections - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless connections - Wireless ; I am trying to hook up a wireless network on my home system. The host computer is working fine but the secondary computer is not picking up the wireless signal, the adapter is working fine but in the network connections ...

  1. wireless connections

    I am trying to hook up a wireless network on my home system. The host
    computer is working fine but the secondary computer is not picking up the
    wireless signal, the adapter is working fine but in the network connections i
    am not able to see any icons whether lan or wireless, can anyone advise?

  2. Re: wireless connections

    Hi
    In order to et a focused answer you need o describe what is you Wireless
    source and what secondary computer means in technical term.
    (OS, type of Wireless, configuration, etc.)
    In general.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "triniboy" wrote in message
    >I am trying to hook up a wireless network on my home system. The host
    > computer is working fine but the secondary computer is not picking up the
    > wireless signal, the adapter is working fine but in the network
    > connections i
    > am not able to see any icons whether lan or wireless, can anyone advise?

+ Reply to Thread