wireless printing - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless printing - Wireless ; how can I get my home laptop to print in my wireless network connection?...

  1. wireless printing

    how can I get my home laptop to print in my wireless network connection?

  2. Re: wireless printing

    Hi
    Successful File and Printer Sharing involves some general consideration in
    Network settings, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Doc" wrote in message
    > how can I get my home laptop to print in my wireless network connection?

+ Reply to Thread