How do I configure 1 iMac & 1 PC - Wireless

This is a discussion on How do I configure 1 iMac & 1 PC - Wireless ; Hi Guys I have an iMac G5 connected directly to the internet with a Cat5 cable. I would like to connect my PC Laptop to the internet via my iMac through a shared wireless network using the iMac´s Airport Extreme, ...

  1. How do I configure 1 iMac & 1 PC

    Hi Guys

    I have an iMac G5 connected directly to the internet with a Cat5 cable. I
    would like to connect my PC Laptop to the internet via my iMac through a
    shared wireless network using the iMac´s Airport Extreme, I am usingWindows
    XP2 Home. I have tried with no joy and close to giving up..Does anyone know a
    simple configuration that I can try..

  2. Re: How do I configure 1 iMac & 1 PC

    Hi
    Use a Wireless Cable/DSL Router as your Routing device.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "1sthand" <1sthand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys
    >
    > I have an iMac G5 connected directly to the internet with a Cat5 cable. I
    > would like to connect my PC Laptop to the internet via my iMac through a
    > shared wireless network using the iMac´s Airport Extreme, I am
    > usingWindows
    > XP2 Home. I have tried with no joy and close to giving up..Does anyone
    > know a
    > simple configuration that I can try..

+ Reply to Thread