wireless together with cabel - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless together with cabel - Wireless ; when i connected my router with wireless computers and cabel computers. its ok but then i adjust security mode wpa or wep for wireless conecctions on routers. my wireless computers connected but i couldnt connect it on windows clients. must ...

  1. wireless together with cabel

    when i connected my router with wireless computers and cabel computers. its
    ok but then i adjust security mode wpa or wep for wireless conecctions on
    routers. my wireless computers connected but i couldnt connect it on windows
    clients. must I write the wpa password when my cabel nic adapters connect it.
    I have a d-link dgl-4300 router

  2. Re: wireless together with cabel

    Hi
    It is Not clear what is Not connecting when you are switching On security.
    If the security is configured correctly it should Not affect anything on the
    Network
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Erkan ARAS" wrote in message
    > when i connected my router with wireless computers and cabel computers.
    > its
    > ok but then i adjust security mode wpa or wep for wireless conecctions on
    > routers. my wireless computers connected but i couldnt connect it on
    > windows
    > clients. must I write the wpa password when my cabel nic adapters connect
    > it.
    > I have a d-link dgl-4300 router

+ Reply to Thread