Wireless network adapter stuck on 'acquiring ip address' - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless network adapter stuck on 'acquiring ip address' - Wireless ; On my PC QoS packet scheduler was ticked whereas your instructions show it unticked - is this important? Should I change it?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Wireless network adapter stuck on 'acquiring ip address'

    On my PC QoS packet scheduler was ticked whereas your instructions show it
    unticked - is this important? Should I change it?

  2. RE: Wireless network adapter stuck on 'acquiring ip address'

    Put a IP address to that ur sons computer greater than Wirless router IP.

    ex - If ur router's IP - 192.168.0.50
    Put ur son IP - 192.168.0.55

    "Trevor" wrote:

    > My computer and my sons connect to a Draytek Vigor wireless router. Mine
    > works fine, so did his, but for no apparent reason and with no changes I am
    > aware of it doesn't connect to the Internet anymore but permanently says it
    > is acquiring an ip address.
    >
    > Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2