XP WEP Key location - Wireless

This is a discussion on XP WEP Key location - Wireless ; I work with serveral users and sometimes you need to replace HDs or reimage there laptops I need to know were XP stores the wep key for thier wireless networks. I would like to restore that for them as many ...

  1. XP WEP Key location

    I work with serveral users and sometimes you need to replace HDs or reimage
    there laptops I need to know were XP stores the wep key for thier wireless
    networks. I would like to restore that for them as many users just forget
    the wep.

  2. Re: XP WEP Key location

    see the reply in the other newsgroup.

    --