Offline files - Wireless

This is a discussion on Offline files - Wireless ; I understand the steps for enabling offline files and synchronizing, however, what I'd like to do is make it so that my Windows XP clients My Documents folder syncs with their network documents folder. I haven't been able to do ...

  1. Offline files

    I understand the steps for enabling offline files and synchronizing,
    however, what I'd like to do is make it so that my Windows XP clients My
    Documents folder syncs with their network documents folder. I haven't been
    able to do this yet and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Sean

  2. Re: Offline files

    Hi
    You can Sync. Document between networks computer by using
    the Sync PowerToy,
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...o/synctoy.mspx
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Sean" wrote in message
    news71B54D5-E810-497F-858A-A238245A71D4@microsoft.com...

    > I understand the steps for enabling offline files and synchronizing,
    > however, what I'd like to do is make it so that my Windows XP clients My
    > Documents folder syncs with their network documents folder. I haven't been
    > able to do this yet and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sean

+ Reply to Thread