Recovery Console after SP3 - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Recovery Console after SP3 - Windows NT ; Hi! I updated WinXP to SP3 and when I wanted to install Recovery Console according http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307654 , the program complains that ".. there is a more recent version installed". Is it possible to install it from SP3? How? Thank you ...

  1. Recovery Console after SP3

    Hi!

    I updated WinXP to SP3 and when I wanted to install Recovery Console
    according http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307654, the program
    complains that ".. there is a more recent version installed".
    Is it possible to install it from SP3? How?

    Thank you in advance.

    Regards,

    Marco.

  2. R4 i gold

    R4 i gold upgrade revolution for DS/DSL/DSi with Mario Patten. R4 i gold card is able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting machine and soft reset. Sleep mode function, for power saving and longer standby time.

  3. R4 i Ultra SDHC

    R4 i Ultra SDHC Revolution for DS/DSL/DSi, support SDHC memory card(compatibility up to 32GB). The second generation pattern, enhance the stability of the product.

+ Reply to Thread