create bootable floppy - Windows NT

This is a discussion on create bootable floppy - Windows NT ; Hi How do I create a bootable floppy disk with Winows XP? I need it to format my hard drive so it must have also the right format utility. Thanks Ivan...

  1. create bootable floppy

    Hi

    How do I create a bootable floppy disk with Winows XP?
    I need it to format my hard drive so it must have also the right format
    utility.

    Thanks
    Ivan

  2. Re: create bootable floppy

    Ivan wrote...

    >How do I create a bootable floppy disk with Winows XP?
    >I need it to format my hard drive so it must have also the right format
    >utility.

    you may find soething useful here

    http://www.bootdisk.com/

  3. Re: create bootable floppy

    "Harry" wrote in message
    > Ivan wrote...
    >
    > >How do I create a bootable floppy disk with Winows XP?
    > >I need it to format my hard drive so it must have also the right format
    > >utility.

    > you may find soething useful here
    >
    > http://www.bootdisk.com/

    However, it is sufficient to boot from your Windows XP cd and you will be
    asked either to format the drive or not.

+ Reply to Thread