128-bit high encryption pack installed? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on 128-bit high encryption pack installed? - Windows NT ; Hi, how can I check if my windows nt 4.0 sbs has the 128-bit high encryption pack installed? Thanks in advance Diego...

  1. 128-bit high encryption pack installed?

    Hi, how can I check if my windows nt 4.0 sbs has the 128-bit high
    encryption pack installed?
    Thanks in advance

    Diego

  2. Re: 128-bit high encryption pack installed?

    readme128.htm which states that the
    presence of the file: Rsaenh.dll implies
    that the 128 bit hi-encryption is installed

    see posts:
    http://groups.google.com/group/micro...04a31ee8cea2a9
    and
    http://groups.google.com/group/micro...be117d5520550c