Please Recommend a Bookmark Manager - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Please Recommend a Bookmark Manager - Windows NT ; Thank you for your help. the softrat Sometimes I get so tired of the taste of my own toes. mailto:softrat@pobox.com -- If the world was a logical place, *men* would ride horses side-saddle....

  1. Please Recommend a Bookmark Manager

    --
    If the world was a logical place, *men* would ride horses
    side-saddle.

  2. Re: Please Recommend a Bookmark Manager

    I use Link Commander - www.resortlabs.com/linkcommander.php
    This bookmark manager is not very simple but rather powerful.

    --
    Regards,
    WebRover

  3. Re: Please Recommend a Bookmark Manager

    On 23 Aug 2005 01:35:04 -0700, "webrover" wrote:

    >I use Link Commander - www.resortlabs.com/linkcommander.php
    >This bookmark manager is not very simple but rather powerful.

    Thank you. LC is under test in my laboratory as we speak.

    the softrat
    Sometimes I get so tired of the taste of my own toes.
    mailto:softrat@pobox.com
    --
    Can I speak to someone higher up the food-chain please?

+ Reply to Thread