WTB or trade: Windows Terminal Server for Windows NT 4 - Windows NT

This is a discussion on WTB or trade: Windows Terminal Server for Windows NT 4 - Windows NT ; I'm interested in running Windows NT 4 on an IBM PS/2 Model 80 so I only need one, maybe two licenses. It has to be NT because that's the server on my LAN. Please e-mail me at kaliushkin att net. ...

  1. WTB or trade: Windows Terminal Server for Windows NT 4

    I'm interested in running Windows NT 4 on an IBM PS/2 Model 80 so I
    only need one, maybe two licenses. It has to be NT because that's the
    server on my LAN.

    Please e-mail me at kaliushkin att net.

    TIA,

    Dan

  2. Re: WTB or trade: Windows Terminal Server for Windows NT 4

    "Dan-the K" wrote in news:1124336425.658101.160640
    @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I'm interested in running Windows NT 4 on an IBM PS/2 Model 80 so I
    > only need one, maybe two licenses. It has to be NT because that's the
    > server on my LAN.
    >
    > Please e-mail me at kaliushkin att net.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Dan

    Dan,

    See my email. I've got extra CDs and a couple extra COA decals. I
    recently junked several IBM Netvistas that had flaky motherboards, but I
    saved the NT COAs first. Also have a couple NT servers.

    FWIW, In case anybody else needs to know how to salvage the decals - The
    trick is to heat the decal with a hair dryer for a couple minutes to
    melt the glue. Then if you get a thin knife or razorblade under the
    corner and lift it up, it'll just peel right off. Stick it on a piece of
    wax paper to save it.

+ Reply to Thread