NT - Windows NT

This is a discussion on NT - Windows NT ; Has anyone seen this happen before? i'm looking to find out why my NT workstation will not start my "Server" service. I get roughly following error "Not enough storage space to start Server". I have gigs of storage space on ...

  1. NT

    Has anyone seen this happen before? i'm looking to find out why my NT
    workstation will not start my "Server" service. I get roughly following

    error "Not enough storage space to start Server". I have gigs of
    storage
    space on my disk space and have set the swap file to over 100mb. We
    have NT
    machines with the same build of software and their Server service works

    fine.

  2. Re: NT

    :
    : error "Not enough storage space to start Server". I have gigs of
    : storage space on my disk space and have set the swap file to over 100mb.
    : We have NT machines with the same build of software and their Server
    : service works fine.
    :

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q151427
    151427 - Server Service May Fail After Installing Network Card

    --Jerry Leslie
    Note: leslie@jrlvax.houston.rr.com is invalid for email

  3. Re: NT

    On 9 Aug 2005 12:31:42 -0700, "sdias" wrote:

    >Has anyone seen this happen before? i'm looking to find out why my NT
    >workstation will not start my "Server" service. I get roughly following
    >
    >error "Not enough storage space to start Server". I have gigs of
    >storage
    >space on my disk space and have set the swap file to over 100mb. We
    >have NT
    >machines with the same build of software and their Server service works
    >
    >fine.

    Re-apply the current Service Pack.

+ Reply to Thread