I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I'm tring to create an image of the
laptop on a desktop on my home network using Norton Ghost Corporate.

After I get every set up and start transfering the image from the
laptop to the desktop every thing is fine for about 7 minutes. Then the
laptop shuts down and the transfer stops. I talked to the Toshiba
techies and they said to set the power options so nothings shuts down,
ie, hard drive and screen. I did this and have tried Ghost several
times and the laptop keeps shutting down after about 7 minutes.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening. This problem didn't exist
the last time i did a backup about 2 weeks ago. It just started this
time.

Regards, Chuck