Reporting tools for Folder Permissions - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Reporting tools for Folder Permissions - Windows NT ; Does anyone have any suggestion for a reporting tool that extracts permissions for users & groups from folders. We have 1000's of folders and our end goal is a quick way to produce a report monthly of who have access ...

  1. Reporting tools for Folder Permissions

    Does anyone have any suggestion for a reporting tool that extracts
    permissions for users & groups from folders. We have 1000's of folders
    and our end goal is a quick way to produce a report monthly of who have
    access to what objects in a quick and timely manner.

    Any suggestions will be helpul.

    CRCH.

  2. Re: Reporting tools for Folder Permissions

    wrote in message
    news:1116617278.304464.184610@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Does anyone have any suggestion for a reporting tool that extracts
    > permissions for users & groups from folders. We have 1000's of folders
    > and our end goal is a quick way to produce a report monthly of who have
    > access to what objects in a quick and timely manner.

    there's one here:
    http://www.scriptlogic.com/eng/produ...lorer/main.asp
    (commercial)

    bob

  3. Re: Reporting tools for Folder Permissions

    bhmitchell8@gmail.com escribió:
    > Does anyone have any suggestion for a reporting tool that extracts
    > permissions for users & groups from folders. We have 1000's of folders
    > and our end goal is a quick way to produce a report monthly of who have
    > access to what objects in a quick and timely manner.
    >
    > Any suggestions will be helpul.

    http://setacl.sourceforge.net/

    Hope this helps,
    --
    To reply by e-mail, please remove the extra dot
    in the given address: m.collado -> mcollado

+ Reply to Thread