Ok, my PDC has the following registry settings:

IsDomainMaster TRUE
MaintainServerList YES

One of my client machines has the following registry settings:

IsDomainMaster FALSE
MaintainServerList AUTO

Now, booting up the computer and then opening Windows Explorer, I can't
browse my network. I check the services and the Computer Browser service is
started. So, I restart the Computer Browser service (changing NOTHING else)
and then try browsing in Windows Explorer. Perfect. Works fine. First
question then is why do I have to restart the Computer Browser service every
time I boot up this computer in order to be able to browse my network. It
is set as automatic and is always started when I look, but I can't browse
until I restart it.

Now, as soon as I restart the Computer Browser service on this client
machine, I get the good 'ol "The master browswer has received a server
announcement.......blah..blah..blah" event id 8003 in the event viewer on
the PDC. Second question is how is that possible? The PDC is set as domain
master while this client is not. Why does this client seem to think it is
the master browser even though the registry setting clearly indicates
otherwise? All of my client machines have the registry settings as noted
above but this one client is the only one that seems to be a problem.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?????????? Please help
me!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!