We all know the one i mean . Can any one help me on how to set it up
correctly. Have tried adding to autotexec.nt and config. And Dosx is in
path.
My system is Win XP Home Edi. And hard drive is fat32 not ntfs.
When i first set up this computer i could run my 16 bit graphics progs.
However I cannot now. I have autoupdate on comp. So i guess one of the
updates has done something to sys that has created this problem.

Can some one please help.... I have been to Micky soft and they just
say the usuall if it dont work u got a virus . cant be. Im runnin there
bloody anti virus software. the its sorry cant help u.

Please can some one help me with this.

Thanks... Rgrds Steve ( Turk2045 )