NTFS and Share Permissions - Windows NT

This is a discussion on NTFS and Share Permissions - Windows NT ; I want to give Group B and only Group B (besides Admin and such) access to \docs on a Windows Server 2003 domain. To bypass the share permissions and use NTFS permissions I give 'Everyone' full control as a share ...

  1. NTFS and Share Permissions

    I want to give Group B and only Group B (besides Admin and such) access
    to \docs on a Windows Server 2003 domain. To bypass the share
    permissions and use NTFS permissions I give 'Everyone' full control as
    a share permission. Where do I go from here to give only Group B
    access to this folder through NTFS permissions?

  2. Re: NTFS and Share Permissions

    Nevermind, I got it. Topic closed

+ Reply to Thread