How long will Windows 2000 receive support from MS? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on How long will Windows 2000 receive support from MS? - Windows NT ; How long will Windows 2000 receive support from MS? If anyone has a concrete EOL date or can point me to this information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!...

  1. How long will Windows 2000 receive support from MS?

    How long will Windows 2000 receive support from MS? If anyone has a
    concrete EOL date or can point me to this information I would greatly
    appreciate it.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: How long will Windows 2000 receive support from MS?

    See http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifewin.

    --

    Frank GoBell

+ Reply to Thread