Maximum number of concurrent connections - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Maximum number of concurrent connections - Windows NT ; Hi all, Really need an answer to this, we have a number of remote sites that connect using the same username and password (set in place before my time), as the number of our ADSL sites grow so the number ...

  1. Maximum number of concurrent connections

    Hi all,

    Really need an answer to this, we have a number of remote sites that
    connect using the same username and password (set in place before my
    time), as the number of our ADSL sites grow so the number of
    permanently connected servers grows.

    So my question is what is the maximum number of concurrent sessions
    allowed in NT server.

    Also what about win2k server or win2k3 server.

    Thanks

    Gary

  2. Re: Maximum number of concurrent connections

    "Gary Davidson" wrote in message
    news:c66ee143.0502220719.12975a01@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Really need an answer to this, we have a number of remote sites that
    > connect using the same username and password (set in place before my
    > time), as the number of our ADSL sites grow so the number of
    > permanently connected servers grows.
    >
    > So my question is what is the maximum number of concurrent sessions
    > allowed in NT server.
    >
    > Also what about win2k server or win2k3 server.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Gary

    The number is determined by the number of CALs (Client Access Licence)
    you purchase.

+ Reply to Thread