HELP->recovering erased partitions ! - Windows NT

This is a discussion on HELP->recovering erased partitions ! - Windows NT ; I have restored the erased partitions but FDISK reports... "the Extended Partition does not end on a cylinder boundary" and... I cannot access D,E or F which are in the Extended Partition. How do I resolve this, please ? Appreciatively, ...

  1. HELP->recovering erased partitions !

    I have restored the erased partitions but FDISK reports...

    "the Extended Partition does not end on a cylinder boundary"

    and...

    I cannot access D,E or F which are in the Extended Partition.

    How do I resolve this, please ?

    Appreciatively,

    Courtney

  2. Re: HELP->recovering erased partitions !

    Courtney Thomas wrote...

    >I have restored the erased partitions but FDISK reports...
    >
    > "the Extended Partition does not end on a cylinder boundary"

    If you haven't "restored" your deleted partion, Acronis Disk Director
    Suite 9.0, according to their web site, may help.

    But since you have attempted to restore it, there is high chance
    that nothing would help.

    Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread