I want to restrict a user in WinXP home edition. Can I format in NTFS and set permissions as I can with WinNT? Can I configure a user in WinXP home edition as I can in WinNT? I can't find the user manager I am familiar with. Is this because I haven't looked hard enough or because it was left out of the emasculated WinXP home edition?
Someone has turned off the anti-virus software and removed the firewall that I installed on my brother's computer (most likely his son) and left the PC with virus and spyware, some of which I have not been able to remove. After I get it straighten out I would like to create a restricted account for him to use.

--
Mike Walsh
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.