Any Proxy programs the install as service program? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Any Proxy programs the install as service program? - Windows NT ; Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any Proxy servers that when installed are automatically installed as a service program. I've been using CCProxy in windows 2000, but can't figure out how to make it a service ...

  1. Any Proxy programs the install as service program?

    Hello everyone,

    I was just wondering if anyone knew of any Proxy servers that when
    installed are automatically installed as a service program. I've been
    using CCProxy in windows 2000, but can't figure out how to make it a
    service program. I basically want to be able to use the proxy whether
    someone is logged in or not. Thanks for the help!

    pkrman

  2. Re: Any Proxy programs the install as service program?

    pkrman4184@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I was just wondering if anyone knew of any Proxy servers that when
    > installed are automatically installed as a service program. I've been
    > using CCProxy in windows 2000, but can't figure out how to make it a
    > service program. I basically want to be able to use the proxy whether
    > someone is logged in or not. Thanks for the help!
    >
    > pkrman

    I'm not sure about what you want (besides the service) but have you already
    tried:

    LAN Suite: http://www.software602.com/
    JanaServer: http://www.janaserver.de/

    Good luck