admin rights - Windows NT

This is a discussion on admin rights - Windows NT ; Hi, Im not sure if Im right here with my questions, but anyway, lets try: I have a notebook from work but no admin rights. Therefore I can not install any programms. Is there a possibility to "handle" this? Thanks ...

  1. admin rights

    Hi,

    Im not sure if Im right here with my questions, but anyway, lets try:

    I have a notebook from work but no admin rights. Therefore I can not
    install any programms. Is there a possibility to "handle" this?

    Thanks
    Alex

  2. Re: admin rights

    In message <3d56c523.0501130256.330c7a1@posting.google.com>, Alexander
    Krajasich writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >Im not sure if Im right here with my questions, but anyway, lets try:
    >
    >I have a notebook from work but no admin rights. Therefore I can not
    >install any programms. Is there a possibility to "handle" this?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Alex

    Be VERY polite to the IT people at work!!

    Regards
    --
    Peter R Cook

  3. Re: admin rights

    Alexander Krajasich wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Im not sure if Im right here with my questions, but anyway, lets try:
    >
    > I have a notebook from work but no admin rights. Therefore I can not
    > install any programms. Is there a possibility to "handle" this?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Alex

  4. Re: admin rights

    You could use Winternals' ERD Commander 2003
    (http://www.winternals.com/products/r...02.asp?pid=erd),
    but it costs $149 for the workstation version (for WinXP for example)
    and $299 for the server version (For windows server 2003 or older)

+ Reply to Thread