Hi All,

I have a weird problem. My domain has 3 domain controllers. 2 here and
1 in london.
the fsmo roles are split up between the 2 here. The PDc emulator is
here. We recently added a new DC to london.

Now when you do a net time, it looks like it's querying the dc in
london. no obvious errors in the logs and all dc's show that all the
fsmo's are here in boston, including pdc emulator

when i do a w32tm /monitor, however, all dc's show that they're getting
time from the pdc emulator, here in boston. Is this some sort of flaw
inherent in w32time?