Which files have not "everyone" access ? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Which files have not "everyone" access ? - Windows NT ; Hello, I would like to known how can I find which files for a directory have not "everyone" acccess. It is very easy under Unix with the command find, for example : find / ! -user everyone I search the ...

  1. Which files have not "everyone" access ?

    Hello,
    I would like to known how can I find which files for a directory have
    not "everyone" acccess.
    It is very easy under Unix with the command find, for example :
    find / ! -user everyone

    I search the same for Windows 2000/xp

    Thank's in advance

  2. Re: Which files have not "everyone" access ?

    "Kona" wrote in message
    news:a1de658a.0411141751.10ad40a@posting.google.co m...
    > Hello,
    > I would like to known how can I find which files for a directory have
    > not "everyone" acccess.
    > It is very easy under Unix with the command find, for example :
    > find / ! -user everyone
    >
    > I search the same for Windows 2000/xp
    >
    > Thank's in advance

    Try this: cacls *.* | find /i /v "everyone"

+ Reply to Thread