Hi All,

When the system goes to standby or hibernation or shutdown, it will
post the message to all the application and driver to let them know
that he goes standby or hibernation or shutdown (WM_POWERBROASTCAST).

If some application or driver post back the (BroadCast_Query_Deny)
then the system will not go to standby or hibernation or shutdown. (I
am able to catch it with PBT_QPMQuerySUSPENDFAILED).

But I am intertesing in who, what post the BroadCast_Query_Deny
Message, is there an event log or API or something I can find out who
post that (BroadCast_Query_Deny) message. (Harddrive, video card ...)

Thanks for your help.