Hi all,

I have a litle problem with my windows 2000 workstation. I have two
programs that used to work fine as user (winCVS and crimson editor).
Then I had a crash with both of them (not the same day) and now they
only work if I execute them as local administrator. I have uninstalled
and cleaned the registry (i have tried to clean it well but who knows)
but when I reinstall these two programs I still have the same problems.
-When I open winCVS as user it stays frozen
-When I open crimson editor as user I get an error message and it closes

has anyone the same problems? how can i fix them?? any clue?

thanks for helping

Ramon