Nt Workstation - time format. HELP - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Nt Workstation - time format. HELP - Windows NT ; Hi, how can I change, in Win NT Workstation, 24-hour format in 12-hour format (with PM|AM)? I tried with "control panel\regional settings" without success! Thanks....

  1. Nt Workstation - time format. HELP

    Hi,
    how can I change, in Win NT Workstation, 24-hour format in 12-hour format
    (with PM|AM)?
    I tried with "control panel\regional settings" without success!

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Nt Workstation - time format. HELP

    "Antonio" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > how can I change, in Win NT Workstation, 24-hour format in 12-hour format
    > (with PM|AM)?
    > I tried with "control panel\regional settings" without success!
    >
    > Thanks.

    It's usually HH:mm:ss for 24 hours, hh:mm:ss for 12 hours.

  3. Re: Nt Workstation - time format. HELP

    Dear Pegasus,
    if I edit hh:mm:ss ... Nt Workstatation raise an error!

    bye.

    "Pegasus (MVP)" ha scritto nel messaggio

    > "Antonio" wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > how can I change, in Win NT Workstation, 24-hour format in 12-hour

    format
    > > (with PM|AM)?
    > > I tried with "control panel\regional settings" without success!
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >

    > It's usually HH:mm:ss for 24 hours, hh:mm:ss for 12 hours.

  4. Re: Nt Workstation - time format. HELP

    Your observation is at variance with my own test.
    I tried this a few minutes ago on my test PC:

    hh:mm:ss 09:15
    hh:mm:ss tt 09:15 pm
    HH:mm:ss 21:15
    HH:mm:ss tt 21:15 pm

    "Antonio" wrote in message
    > Dear Pegasus,
    > if I edit hh:mm:ss ... Nt Workstatation raise an error!
    >
    > bye.
    >
    > "Pegasus (MVP)" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > >
    > > "Antonio" wrote in message
    > > > Hi,
    > > > how can I change, in Win NT Workstation, 24-hour format in 12-hour

    > format
    > > > (with PM|AM)?
    > > > I tried with "control panel\regional settings" without success!
    > > >
    > > > Thanks.
    > > >

    > > It's usually HH:mm:ss for 24 hours, hh:mm:ss for 12 hours.

  5. Re: Nt Workstation - time format. HELP

    that's right ...

    now in the tray area I can see "10:32 AM" ... but
    .... and this is the problem ...
    if, into an asp page I use the "time function", the browser display
    "10:32:10" just like the "time command" at command prompt.

    Can you help me?

    I need the "10:32 AM" format absolutely for my asp page!

    thanks

    > Your observation is at variance with my own test.
    > I tried this a few minutes ago on my test PC:
    >
    > hh:mm:ss 09:15
    > hh:mm:ss tt 09:15 pm
    > HH:mm:ss 21:15
    > HH:mm:ss tt 21:15 pm
    >

    > "Antonio" wrote in message
    > > Dear Pegasus,
    > > if I edit hh:mm:ss ... Nt Workstatation raise an error!
    > >
    > > bye.
    > >
    > > "Pegasus (MVP)" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > >
    > > > "Antonio" wrote in message

    > > format

    > > > It's usually HH:mm:ss for 24 hours, hh:mm:ss for 12 hours.

+ Reply to Thread