win nt4: boot problem after upgrade - Windows NT

This is a discussion on win nt4: boot problem after upgrade - Windows NT ; after updating win nt4 from microsoft website my netfinity 5000 doesn't reboot. the problem is that the boot procedure start with a loop that i can stop only forcing shutdown. i try to recover win nt4 with cd rom, but ...

  1. win nt4: boot problem after upgrade

    after updating win nt4 from microsoft website my netfinity 5000
    doesn't reboot. the problem is that the boot procedure start with a
    loop that i can stop only forcing shutdown. i try to recover win nt4
    with cd rom, but the procedure can't see my raid controller for the hd
    and stops.
    anyone can help me? (sorry for my bad english language)

    t6

  2. Re: win nt4: boot problem after upgrade

    "t6" wrote in message
    news:71738cf8.0405190043.54d7fb7e@posting.google.c om...
    > after updating win nt4 from microsoft website my netfinity 5000
    > doesn't reboot. the problem is that the boot procedure start with a
    > loop that i can stop only forcing shutdown. i try to recover win nt4
    > with cd rom, but the procedure can't see my raid controller for the hd
    > and stops.
    > anyone can help me? (sorry for my bad english language)
    >
    > t6

    Please state exactly what you see on the screen, how
    far the boot process goes and what error messages
    (if any) you get.

+ Reply to Thread