WinNT startup - Windows NT

This is a discussion on WinNT startup - Windows NT ; Could someone kindly tell me how to get to the startup menu while rebooting an NT machine? For some reason, pressing f8 does not work. I can't seem to locate this bit of information using Google. Many TIA, Jerry...

  1. WinNT startup

    Could someone kindly tell me how to get to the startup menu while
    rebooting an NT machine? For some reason, pressing f8 does not work.
    I can't seem to locate this bit of information using Google.

    Many TIA,
    Jerry

  2. Re: WinNT startup

    WinNT does not have a startup menu like Win9x. You can get a boot menu to display if you have a delay in Boot.ini, such as.

    [boot loader]
    timeout=10

    --
    Mike Walsh