    Greetings !

    I had 4 partitions, all of size 2008MB, which were definitely not NTFS, but
    I think Win95 type FAT32...

    #1 primary
    #2 extended
    #5 logical D:
    #6 logical E:
    #7 logical F:

    Is is possible [preferably using some kind of Open Source software, to
    recover these erased partitions ?

    If there is no opensource program, what is the least expensive that will do
    the job.

    Appreciatively,
    Courtney

    --
    s/v Mutiny
    Rhodes Bounty II

  2. Re: HOW2 recover erased partitions ?

    On 2004-04-23, Courtney Thomas wrote:

    > I had 4 partitions, all of size 2008MB, which were definitely not NTFS, but
    > I think Win95 type FAT32...
    >
    > #1 primary
    > #2 extended
    > #5 logical D:
    > #6 logical E:
    > #7 logical F:
    >
    > Is is possible [preferably using some kind of Open Source software, to
    > recover these erased partitions ?
    >
    > If there is no opensource program, what is the least expensive that will do
    > the job.

    Give this a try:

    http://www.sysresccd.org/

    --

    -John (john@os2.dhs.org)

  3. Re: HOW2 recover erased partitions ?

    "Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
    > Greetings !
    >
    > I had 4 partitions, all of size 2008MB, which were definitely not NTFS,

    but
    > I think Win95 type FAT32...
    >
    > #1 primary
    > #2 extended
    > #5 logical D:
    > #6 logical E:
    > #7 logical F:
    >
    > Is is possible [preferably using some kind of Open Source software, to
    > recover these erased partitions ?
    >
    > If there is no opensource program, what is the least expensive that will

    do
    > the job.
    >
    > Appreciatively,
    > Courtney
    >
    > --
    > s/v Mutiny
    > Rhodes Bounty II
    > lying Oriental, NC
    > WDB5619

    I have successfully used RecoveryExpert from Acronis.

+ Reply to Thread